News & Events
10th May 2016
Cido Innovation Centre, Carn Ind Estate, Craigavon BT63 5PP
Service Management Solution Workshop Sessions
Due to the success last month of our previous Service Management Solution Workshops FUEL are holding another series of personal one-to-one sessions on the 10th May 2016 at Cido Innovation Centre in Craigavon.
Functionality covered will include:
- The tracking of service levels per case with colour coding and countdown timer to expiry.
- The Setup of contracts for warranty or chargeable services.
- The Management of annual or periodic invoicing of contacts with deferred income (DI) management.
- The Generation of contract reminders and renewals ahead of renewal dates.
- Tracking profitability of Contracts and Service cases using the Sicon Job Costing module which is included in the Service Manager package.
- Generating regular service cases based on equipment service intervals.
- Assigning engineers post code areas to allow simple geographical allocation of cases.
- Using a skills matrix guide, cases are assigned to the most suitable engineer available to fix a specific type of fault.
- Booking appointments using the engineer diary scheduler, including holidays, training and any other related tasks.
- Mobile , on-site engineers using a Tablet Interface: Running on Android, IOS or Windows based Tablets and offering both on-line and off-line operation with sync of new cases.
- Engineers updating work carried out, issuing parts allocated for cases or from his vehicle, and completing cases ready for the service admin staff to check, bill and close.