News & Events
2nd December 2015
Lagan Valley Island Centre, Lisburn
“Wake Up” to SAP Business One
Manage every aspect of your small or midsize business with SAP Business One
Trusted by over 47,000 companies in 150 countries, SAP Business One streamlines your key processes – from accounting and CRM to supply chain management and purchasing.
SAP Business One represents a new breed of business software that is specifically designed to meet today‘s small and mid-size business needs and challenges. It completely removes the needs and problems associated with having disconnected business processes or systems:
The 90 minute presentation will be broken into two 45 minute sessions by a coffee break.
During the presentation you will see how SAP Business One:
- Integrates and streamlines all business functions across sales, marketing, customers, financials and operations, all in a single system so your business operates like a seamless one
- Stores all critical business information in one database so you can instantly access without having to get information from different systems that often do not agree with each other.
- Provides built-in customer relationship management (CRM) tools that are fully integrated to the backoffice operations to help you better manage sales and customer services.
- Is a flexible system that can be easily customized and tailor to your own business and industry needs.
- Is designed and built from the ground up, specifically for the small and mid-size businesses like yourself so you can leverage the best experiences and practices that SAP has learned over the past 30 years yet don‘t have to deal with the complexities.
Date of Presentation: 2nd December 2015
Time of Presentation: 9:00am – 10:45am (Breakfast served on arrival from 8:30am)
Location of Presentation:
Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council
Lagan Valley Island
Tea, Coffee and Breakfast Rolls will be served on arrival at 8:30am