The agricultural co-operatives place a huge emphasis on its relationships with farmers and its customers. FUEL’s SAP Business One solution helped connect the various divisions from retail to credit and also integrated with existing best-of-breed point solutions that fulfil specialist requirements through its single and scalable solution.
FUEL’s SAP Business One solution helps the co-operative retail model support its members with its technology advances across the store level.
Whether it’s a large retailer or a football club like Barcelona, your local co-op pub or group of dairy farmers, co-operatives are successful businesses. Currently, there are more than 7,000 independent co-operatives across the UK and Ireland working in many different parts of the economy and together contribute £37.7 billion to the British economy. Agricultural co-operatives play an important role in our agricultural and farming sector. They give local farmers greater control over the supply chain, helping them cut costs on key inputs through economies of scale and allow the sharing of innovations.
FUEL’s SAP Business One helped the agricultural co-operative moves seamlessly into this new exciting phase with scalable technology to ease transparency and integration of systems and data, across all stores and from anywhere.
FUEL can help you:
- FUEL’s SAP Business One solution integrated business process and data management on its platform to deliver a single, real-time, consistent process-centric view across all retail operations
- To help navigate your business now and into the future … FUEL’s SAP Business One can give you a competitive advantage and future-proof your business
- Robust, automated order fulfilment process, saving you time and money
- FUEL’s SAP Business One keeps all your data on a single platform, maintaining control and visibility of your entire product range
- Now, the co-operative is able to govern their business partner information and relationships and communicate more concisely and directly with farmers, creating sustainable mutual value
Request A Call Back: