Senior ERP Consultant
FUEL are a busy IT company with both ERP and engineering departments. Salary, car allowance and bonuses are negotiable. Ideally you will live in Northern Ireland or somewhere on the island of Ireland (there may be relocation assistance if you are happy to move to the area).
Most of our staff have been with FUEL for 10+ years which gives you some indication of the strength of the team.
- You will be managing and delivering ERP implementations.
- Scoping client needs writing standard blueprints from the scope.
- Able to manage and develop an ERP team.
- Manage team including consultants and developers.
- Formulating client requirements.
- Provision of end user training and post go-live support.
- Minimum 3 years experience with ERP Solutions Provision.
- Excellent Communication Skills, verbal and written.
- Experience with remote and onsite support.
- Able to work with users at all levels from office or factory floor to the board room.
- Confident with strong client facing experience.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send through your up to date CV.
Do you know anyone who would be a suitable fit?
Earn up to £500 for all successful candidates you refer who are placed as a result.